Immunity Booster Kit
1) Imunohills 30 Soft gel capsules
2) Tulsihills 60 capsules
3) Amlahills - 60 Capsules
Duplex board box of Imunohills Kit contains 1) Imunohills 30 Soft gel capsules 2) Tulsihills 60 capsules 3) Amlahills 60 capsules
1) Imunohills 30 Soft gel capsules : Immunity Booster
Imunohills soft capsule is a classical combination of herbs which are traditionally used to build the immunity.
- Amla is known as a powerhouse of Vitamin C which is known to improve immunity. It is known as one of the best rejuvenator.
- Guduchi (Gulvel) also known as Potent Rasayana in traditional science, which helps in improving body’s resistance power, helps increase the effectiveness of white blood cells and builds up the body's immune system. Guduchi also called as Amrita (nectar associated with immortality), which signifies its importance in traditional science.
- Gokshura is considered as a wonder herb which works as detoxifier and rejuvenator. It cleanses impurities through the urinary tract and also helps in strengthening the immunity system.
- Helps support a healthy Immune system
- Supports in rejuvenating the damaged body tissue
- Helps in infusing strength in the body tissue thereby improving vitality.
- Powerful antioxidant protection
2) Tulsihills 60 capsules - Traditional Wellness Herb
Tulsi (Holy Basil) is a reincarnation of God as an herb for saving mankind from sufferings and miseries. - Each capsule contains 200 mg Tulsi Powder and 200 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Tulsi Leaves (Ocimum sanctum) (7:1) ( equivalent to 1750 mg of Tulsi Leaves). When assayed these capsules contain Tannin NLT 7%, Ursolic Acid NLT 0.5%.
- Tulsi is traditionally also known as Bhutagni, which points towards its antimicrobial property. This plant is present in the outdoor of almost every Indian house, considered as Sacred plant which promotes health & longevity.
- Acts as a Powerful antioxidant
- Helps to enhance immunity
- Acts as an adaptogenic agent
3) Amlahills 60 capsules : Vitamin C & Appetizer
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herb. - Each capsule contains 175 mg Amla Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Amla Fruit (Emblica officinalis) (4:1) ( equivalent to 1000 mg of Amla Fruit. When assayed these tablets contain Tannin NLT 28%.)
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Amla has been historically used as a ‘rasayana’ (rejuvenative) to promote longevity, support digestion, heart health, healthy vision, hair growth and to rejuvenate the body. Amla has active ingredient tannins unique to Amla that can help, support and modulate immune function. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effect of its component herb to provide strong anti oxidant protection from free radical damage and help support the immune system and healthy aging
- The best 'Rasayana' mentioned in Ayurveda, helps strengthen Immunity, Rejuvenate body and helps to fight against diseases
- Acts as an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes
- A potent antioxidant. useful in various chronic diseases
- Anti ageing properties helps delay age related changes